• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 01/23/2021 WILL TAKE SERIOUS OFFERS FOR THE LOT

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
HAPPY SPIDER HUNTING!!! WILL OFFER THE LOT AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. PM ME WITH YOUR OFFERS! THANK YOU! TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF LOT IS $8,245!!!

1+" FEMALE Kochianna brunnipes- $175

1.1 MATURE BREEDING PAIR G. pulchripes- $500

1.1 MATURE breeding pair T. vagans- $175 (have been paired successfully a few times and make still making sperm webs)

1.5-2" P. mascara- $100

1.5-2" P. aquatica- $400 RARE

1.25-1.5" A. gabeli- $75

1.5-2" P. insignis TRUE (NO XMAS TREE)- $350 RARE

1.1 immature (poss penult male and SAF)- Poecilotheria miranda- $300

0.1 4" FEMALE fresh molted Pamphobeteus insignis (with Xmas tree pattern)- $250

0.0.5 1.5-2" P. metallica- $125 ea.

1.1 MF and IM P. murinus- $225

4-4.5" T. stirmi- $150

1.1 3-3.5" B. boehmi PAIR - $300

2" FEMALE A. moderatum- $200

1.5" P. rufilata- $80

5" P. regalis- $125 FRESH MOLT

3" FEMALE P. cambridgei- $100 FRESH MOLT

3" FEMALE C. sp. hati hati- $150

MF T. sp. Roatan (RARE TO FIND AF's)- $350

2x 6+" FEMALE P. ORNATA- $400 FRESH MOLT

MF N. Chromatus- $250

1.5-1.75" FEMALE C. Lividus- $75

2" FEMALE P. Muticus- $150

2+" FEMALE M. robustum- $120

2" FEMALE C. fimbriatus- $150

4" T. vagans male (poss penult)- $65

4.5-5" FEMALE T. sabulosum- $175

3-3.5" FEMALE P. murinus- $100

3" FEMALE S. calceatum- $100

3" FEMALE P. victorii- $400

5+" FEMALE A. geniculata- $300 FRESH MOLT!

3-3.5" FEMALE B. hamorri- $250

3" FEMALE L. sp. Borneo Black- $200 BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

1" FEMALE C. elegans- $150

1.5+" P. sp. Sabah blue- $250

4" FEMALE T. vagans- $80

TOS: LAG on express ($50) and priority ($15) shipping. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA and my TOS are followed, I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. If replacement is in stock I will not issue a refund. If replacement(s) are given due to DOA, buyer must pay shipping for replacement or no replacement will be given. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given. Thank you all for looking! :)

Payment: paypal, venmo, cash app

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A. gabeli- SOLD
A. geniculata female- SOLD
T. sp. Roatan female- no longer available
T. vagans female- SOLD
L. sp. borneo female- SOLD

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
DUBIA FEEDER ROACHES FOR SALE:

100 mixed - $75 (enough to start your own colony)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding: Adult female P. reduncus - $250

20210115_224124.jpg

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don’t buy from this person she buys things and re sales it for four time what it worth don’t buy in less you want to get ripped off
Dear Karen,
It seems the insane amount of feedbacks available on the forum for Casey K are contradicting you. Do I sense the subtle touch of someone who might have tried too late to get on a sale Casey secured first?
As everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you previously purchased something from Casey and was dissatisfied, as mentioned earlier already, there is a place for you to share your experience.
Have a great day.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dear Karen,
It seems the insane amount of feedbacks available on the forum for Casey K are contradicting you. Do I sense the subtle touch of someone who might have tried too late to get on a sale Casey secured first?
As everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you previously purchased something from Casey and was dissatisfied, as mentioned earlier already, there is a place for you to share your experience.
Have a great day.
"Dear Karen" ha ha ha......classic!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Who would sell for less, haha.

Exactly! I guess his method is that you're supposed to invest your money and sell it cheaper than what you purchased it. Lol. I do offer deals on my tarantulas most of the time and if there was something he wanted he could've asked and I probably would've cut him a deal.....but after his straight up negative dive into my thread bashing me and NEVER have dealt with me, I refuse to even sell to him in the future.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Exactly! I guess his method is that you're supposed to invest your money and sell it cheaper than what you purchased it. Lol. I do offer deals on my tarantulas most of the time and if there was something he wanted he could've asked and I probably would've cut him a deal.....but after his straight up negative dive into my thread bashing me and NEVER have dealt with me, I refuse to even sell to him in the future.
I concur. Casey is quick to drop prices if her clientele is good to her. Freebies are common. Her "mark ups" are most reasonable. Example: AF P. reduncus $250. Short of other dealers on this site who hope to build reputations as solid as Casey, where in the States can a commercial website match that price. Not fear-not, not net-bug, not arachnoiden, not Jamie, not Ken the bug guy, not Swifts, not Pinchers and Pokies, not Palp Friction, not K8 inverts. Go Casey--make a buck. You deserve it.