• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

0.2 chilobrachys sp electric blue

Svtjocson

0.2 c. sp electric blue at 3”

asking $180 shipped each or both for $320 shipped

Attachments

• 07C4FBD5-0BB1-4B53-AAD9-B2C34B6E179D.jpeg
    07C4FBD5-0BB1-4B53-AAD9-B2C34B6E179D.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 32DFCE1F-0EF9-4E91-9B8C-F2A9E2169D60.jpeg
    32DFCE1F-0EF9-4E91-9B8C-F2A9E2169D60.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5812.mp4
    4.6 MB

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Bought both of these and was under the presumption of shipping overnight, though seller wasn't clear when I brought it up it sounded like it would be (as well as him overstating the shipping price to what it actually cost him). They were shipped out on 7/8 and by checking tracking I found out they were sent USPS priority mail... They didn't arrive until today on 7/13 and have been in my city since Saturday in 100+ degree weather daily so it was a pain to have to worry about if they'd arrive okay (which they did end up being okay) and if someone who conducts business like this would even honor the LAG he'd agreed to either (luckily didn't have to find out but I can only guess)...

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Since they did arrive live it isn't a huge deal but still would expect better business practices than being unclear on shipping method then overstating shipping prices and making an extra $15 by shipping via a method taking 5 days in 100 degree weather instead of overnight.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bought both of these and was under the presumption of shipping overnight, though seller wasn't clear when I brought it up it sounded like it would be (as well as him overstating the shipping price to what it actually cost him). They were shipped out on 7/8 and by checking tracking I found out they were sent USPS priority mail... They didn't arrive until today on 7/13 and have been in my city since Saturday in 100+ degree weather daily so it was a pain to have to worry about if they'd arrive okay (which they did end up being okay) and if someone who conducts business like this would even honor the LAG he'd agreed to either (luckily didn't have to find out but I can only guess)...
California has terrible post office if it took that long to get to you

Latest posts