• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US White Plains 1/31/16

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
awesome! congrats in the pickups. pics!?

I'll try to get some pics today. The E. Sp red just molted yesterday and she needs to be rehoused badly but I don't want to stress her out after her molt.

The C.Darlingi is in DIRE need of a rehouse, doing that today. The container it's in looks disgusting and like it was in it for a really long time. The P.Sazimai sling is SUPER small but I'll try to get a pic. I'm going to try to feed the sazimai today! :)

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Alright, C.Darlingi is rehoused, Didn't get a pic though. But here's a pic of the E.Sp Red freshly molted and P.Sazimai...super tiny!

IMG_20160207_114852.jpg IMG_20160207_115540.jpg

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It was great! Picked up three new tarantulas. Euathalus Sp Red(May be wild caught...but it was 30 bucks and it looked like a definite female so I'm taking that risk!), C.Darlingi(Another step into more old world terrestrials), and P.Sazimai which I've wanted for a long time.
Thats a great deal either way. 1/3" slings are going for that price

Latest posts