• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im watching, listening to, Spice Girls in concert , my brain protests but Mr Helmet says wait just a few minutes more. ; )

Edit - couldn't handle even two songs before I turned it off, I still respect baby spice in the morning though.

Another edit, thrash 10 seconds to love while watching spice girls and the world makes sense again!!!!

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I finally saw the crue live a couple of years ago at the V8 Super Cars "supporting" kiss. Vince was in top form, singing better than he has in any live video I've seen, and he sang every word of every line, kiss were good too, the 4th time id seen them. Paul was losing his voice so they went off set and played a lot of genes songs which changed it up a bit. I think they even played Mr Blackwell.
Can you think of a better day than watching V8s then seeing motley crue and kiss play so close to you that you could hear them talking to each other away from the mics?
I knew I could die happy after that.

Last edited:

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think I landed a recording contract earlier tonight, it depends how I go in the flesh. I gotta tell you though, I ran through my songs on guitar just now and it was dodgy as, rust never sleeps! It creeps up slowly!

You mean for the Frank Zappa song?

If so, we demand a passionate rendition thereof!! ;)

Nunua

3 Year Member
I'm a huge fan of the songs in Disney / Dreamworks / 20th Century Fox etc animations. The Prince of Egypt (1998) has some awesome songs, and as a some level of a metal head I love this The Plagues cover by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles. They have made a bunch of amazing covers alone and together.

Latest posts