• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One for the great Mass :p
Its funny you tagged me for this song..everyone check out rt5000 on theync.com. Racist, ignorant and hateful. That's our little two faced Shampain..an angry boy if I ever saw one. :p Let's see how long this account lasts :D You can always try again, make another account in an effort to be accepted. Sissy girl..
Now stop talking to me lil hitler, or I'll ask Scott to come over here and own you again. And don't you be falling in love online.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gilberto Reyes: sin fortuna
Ruben Ramos: cuatro motivos
Los Tigres del Norte: la puerta negra

All are in Spanish obviously, the third band listed actually won an American music award with that title. They are legends in the Latino community. They also are co founders of the music program at USC: Ruben Ramos is a legend in Texas. At 84 he is still touring from what I hear on radio stations. The first artist I know nothing about, the title on the other hand is very famous. An artist named Gerardo Reyes made it a hit and there are several different versions of the song.

Latest posts