• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Teacher With A Spider

3 Year Member
Hello,
My tarantula is spitting out a very thick row of web (white stuff behind her abdomen) and almost looks to be throbbing as it comes out. She was in the death curl but has come out of it...should I be worried?
Thanks,
TEACHER With A SPIDER

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
Hello,
My tarantula is spitting out a very thick row of web (white stuff behind her abdomen) and almost looks to be throbbing as it comes out. She was in the death curl but has come out of it...should I be worried?
Thanks,
TEACHER With A SPIDER

The image doesn't load for me. Can you try again?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How exactly does she seem to be acting now? She may have only been in a stress curl for any number of reasons, even a fall from climbing. What's her enclosure and set up like?

Phil100

3 Year Member
;) You guys can use this thread to introduce yourselves as well. It's up to you!
Hi . My name is phil I got my first t about 6 weeks ago, I all so keep snakes and other reptiles with great success, my t hasn't moved for a few days now and legs started to curl towards it's body can anybody tell me what if anything I should do.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
She is still with us! Still as motionless as a rock and not pulsing right now. The kids were beyond excited (as was I) to see her still breathing this morning. No web so far today (or poop).
We are keeping all 8 legs crossed and hoping for the best.

It's pretty much all you can do, all fingers crossed.

Hi . My name is phil I got my first t about 6 weeks ago, I all so keep snakes and other reptiles with great success, my t hasn't moved for a few days now and legs started to curl towards it's body can anybody tell me what if anything I should do.

Hi Phil, can you post some pictures of the T and its enclosure?