• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Rob69

3 Year Member
New here my name is Robert I been in this hobby for a few months now. And it's getting to be an additional. I now have about 20 Tarantulas. Looking forward to meeting new people

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
New here my name is Robert I been in this hobby for a few months now. And it's getting to be an additional. I now have about 20 Tarantulas. Looking forward to meeting new people
Hi Rob and welcome to the boards. Folks here are both friendly and helpful as a rule.
We all love pictures so tell us what you keep and share a few pics :)

Marcy

3 Year Member
Hey guys! Just a short info about me, I am Marcy from Cali. I am a new tarantula keeper I decided to join this cool site and hoping you all could help me with my questions as a beginner. Have a good one! :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi! this will get more notice if you make a new thread, but regardless, Hi welcome to the boards and
ask away, folks here are helpful and friendly ^.^ What kind of tarantula(s) are you keeping ?

Caseypm

3 Year Member
Hey all,
My names Casey. I'm a pro ballet dancer and tarantula enthusiast, odd mix haha. Just wanted to introduce myself. Love the forum, thanks for all the awesome tips.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey all,
My names Casey. I'm a pro ballet dancer and tarantula enthusiast, odd mix haha. Just wanted to introduce myself. Love the forum, thanks for all the awesome tips.
Welcome to the forum, please share details and pics of your spider(s). Awesome people on here always happy to help.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys! Just a short info about me, I am Marcy from Cali. I am a new tarantula keeper I decided to join this cool site and hoping you all could help me with my questions as a beginner. Have a good one! :)
Hi, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy all the advice and fun we try to have here. Great bunch of people.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Rob. Welcome to the forum. Super people here who love to see what others have so 3 words to get your collection noticed, pictures, pictures, pictures ☺

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey all,
Hi and a big welcome to the boards. What tarantulas are you keeping?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone! My name J. I'm new to the forum and the hobby itself. I've never owned a T but always been intrigued by ones I've seen at peoples houses or pet shops. So i've been doing research and feel I need some of these 8legged critters in my life.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Really good bunch of people here so any questions fire away. It might be better to start your own "hello" thread then you can tell us more about you and the type of spiders you are considering as there are some species that are not recommended for beginners and best to build experience first. Enjoy the forum ☺

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello everyone! My name J. I'm new to the forum and the hobby itself. I've never owned a T but always been intrigued by ones I've seen at peoples houses or pet shops. So i've been doing research and feel I need some of these 8legged critters in my life.

Hi and welcome. You won't regret getting a tarantula but be warned you will soon become addicted and want more and more:)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome. You won't regret getting a tarantula but be warned you will soon become addicted and want more and more:)
Thank you! Ha, ha! Yeah, I can see that. I was going to only get one to start off with. But after doing more research I liked more then one species. So now what to get maybe 3 to start with,

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you! Ha, ha! Yeah, I can see that. I was going to only get one to start off with. But after doing more research I liked more then one species. So now what to get maybe 3 to start with,

I was getting 1 to help me get over my fear of spiders, I now have 52 with 4 more on order.:)

Latest posts