• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Treasure anticipation

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In a few hours :) hence the no sleep lol

Ooo, goody. I can look forward to some pictures then :D:D

Im looking for a sorce to build me some enclosures. I asked one person but they have yet to respond

I get mine from Poland where they're so cheap even for glass ones and they're couriered by van hence the wait for the Ts as they will come packed inside the terrariums.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ooo, goody. I can look forward to some pictures then :D:D

I get mine from Poland where they're so cheap even for glass ones and they're couriered by van hence the wait for the Ts as they will come packed inside the terrariums.
Hopefully they are cooperative and let me. I had a 1/4" h gig (hobby) run off on me with my last batch. I thought i lost it. But about 5minutes later it showed up lol.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hopefully they are cooperative and let me. I had a 1/4" h gig (hobby) run off on me with my last batch. I thought i lost it. But about 5minutes later it showed up lol.

I rehoused 9 Little Phlogiellus on Monday and I couldn't find one in its vial. I'd decided it must have died even though I hadn't found a body then I spotted it sitting on the back of my hand. I have no idea how it got there without me seeing or feeling it :rolleyes::D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i've never had problems sleeping before they arrive, it's sleeping that night on the day they arrive that is hard ;)

Latest posts