• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

To the ladies on the forum

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just wanted to wish you all a happy Mother's Day :) As I mentioned in another forum, we have some great ladies here, I hope you all have fun today and I wish you all the best!

Awwww....thanks Mass! :) A Happy Mother's Day to your mom and significant other, too! :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Better late than never....some guys don't show at all. Thanks Kormath.. ;):D:)
Can I use the defence that Mothers day in the UK is March. so first of all, happy (belated) Mothers day to all Mothers "over the pond" and to @MassExodus ......set a reminder for next March buddy so you don't upset the English roses over here

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Can I use the defence that Mothers day in the UK is March. so first of all, happy (belated) Mothers day to all Mothers "over the pond" and to @MassExodus ......set a reminder for next March buddy so you don't upset the English roses over here

Ahhh yes...do you have a Father's day as well? Ours is in June.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ahhh yes...do you have a Father's day as well? Ours is in June.
we do. It's June as well. Can't remember which date though. somewhere in the middle I think....lol. I will expect a message though ha ha

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
we do. It's June as well. Can't remember which date though. somewhere in the middle I think....lol. I will expect a message though ha ha
Well if I start off on June 1st, I'm covered for every day that follows, lol

Latest posts