• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The game

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's sweet. Not married any longer but I'm a bit old even for you Mass.
Love has many forms, Enn;) Besides, Ive gone 43 years without actually getting married. Came close a few times..but I'm pretty much set in my bachelor ways. I don't think a woman would tolerate me on a continuous basis..hahaaa! And to be truthful, that pleases me :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Love has many forms, Enn;) Besides, Ive gone 43 years without actually getting married. Came close a few times..but I'm pretty much set in my bachelor ways. I don't think a woman would tolerate me on a continuous basis..hahaaa! And to be truthful, that pleases me :D

I couldn't agree more. I have really enjoyed being single again, the only good things from my marriage are my 3 kids and my grandkids.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I couldn't agree more. I have really enjoyed being single again, the only good things from my marriage are my 3 kids and my grandkids.

Preach it sister!!! I enjoy being a GF or a fiance....but when it comes to saying "I do", it'll turn into an "I don't" very quick like. I've been married ONCE. I have no intention on doing it again. F* that piece of paper. If I decide to leave this MF, I'm doing so without an attorney and minus all the BS. LMAO.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's nothing greater on this planet than women imho... I never want to be without one, I have a thing for ears, even a girl with big ears is cute as hell to me... Hehe is that weird?
View attachment 24034
Not weird at all. I like women with pretty feet..among other things. Its just personal preference. I also like puppy dog breath, the smell of my dogs' ears, the smell of freshly turned dirt, the smell of book stores/libraries, and letting litters of kittens and puppies crawl all over me :D Also gun oil, cordite from firing rounds, oil of cloves from cleaning swords, and anything my mom cooks:D. The smell of spring coming, the smell of rain coming, watching small creatures in my care take prey :), The smell of the ocean, the sound of a forest covered in snow (muffled and secret), the sound of coyotes after a kill, wolves howling, the crackling of a campfire, the splashing sounds of fish fighting the line, the boom of a high powered rifle, the snap of a .22.
Sunrise, sunset, full moons, new moons, new women, old recipes, watching women do mundane chores or tasks, owls hooting, being wrapped in darkness, I can go on for three more pages :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not weird at all. I like women with pretty feet..among other things. Its just personal preference. I also like puppy dog breath, the smell of my dogs' ears, the smell of freshly turned dirt, the smell of book stores/libraries, and letting litters of kittens and puppies crawl all over me :D Also gun oil, cordite from firing rounds, oil of cloves from cleaning swords, and anything my mom cooks:D. The smell of spring coming, the smell of rain coming, watching small creatures in my care take prey :), The smell of the ocean, the sound of a forest covered in snow (muffled and secret), the sound of coyotes after a kill, wolves howling, the crackling of a campfire, the splashing sounds of fish fighting the line, the boom of a high powered rifle, the snap of a .22.
Sunrise, sunset, full moons, new moons, new women, old recipes, watching women do mundane chores or tasks, owls hooting, being wrapped in darkness, I can go on for three more pages :D

It would be very easy for you to turn your words into poetry. :)

Marija

3 Year Member
Well I'm gonna ravage one! Hair pulling and all, gonna be intense lol
Oh la la! Have a specific one in mind?
bite-lip1.gif

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol....so Kormath.....who's it gonna be?
well you of course! you're the only one not taken from what i read earlier :D Plus i can't get that other post about admiring and bouncer, which i read as bounce ;) out of my head lol Plus plus i love southern accents with the ladies, only thing better is Australian. UK would be next in line for accents.

backup date on the nights that @Marija has you occupied would be @LadyFang618 i have a thing for blue hair and tattoos ;) and she hasn't been chosen yet lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
well you of course! you're the only one not taken from what i read earlier :D Plus i can't get that other post about admiring and bouncer, which i read as bounce ;) out of my head lol Plus plus i love southern accents with the ladies, only thing better is Australian. UK would be next in line for accents.

backup date on the nights that @Marija has you occupied would be @LadyFang618 i have a thing for blue hair and tattoos ;) and she hasn't been chosen yet lol

I'm kinda glad I'm not taken, lol. I'm really admiring the attention, lol. Never thought anyone would pick "crazy" Casey as a date, lol....

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm kinda glad I'm not taken, lol. I'm really admiring the attention, lol. Never thought anyone would pick "crazy" Casey as a date, lol....
Crazy is right in my wheelhouse ;) it's the kind i seem to attract and they are quite fun. Never know what to expect lol.

Eli824

3 Year Member
Not sure of 80% of this conversation but to the matter of this game in correlation to tarantulas
I'd have to say that one species comes to mind (Augacephalus Breyeri) because of the dymorophic size of male to female and the gives me hope because if a small guy can please a big woman then a small woman can withstand my big man lol
In my experience I'd need a woman who can handle certain pains that might come up from such size differences lol me being the larger one lol

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not sure of 80% of this conversation but to the matter of this game in correlation to tarantulas
I'd have to say that one species comes to mind (Augacephalus Breyeri) because of the dymorophic size of male to female and the gives me hope because if a small guy can please a big woman then a small woman can withstand my big man lol
In my experience I'd need a woman who can handle certain pains that might come up from such size differences lol me being the larger one lol

I think we have a winner here. So sweety, what you doing for the rest of your life? ;):D:p

Latest posts