• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The game

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don't you guys just love a virtual relationship? Very exciting. The fire that runs through ones veins at the mere thought of a different life. A different relationship. A spark that ignites a conversation that leads to the excitement....as my sister (an exotic dancer) states.... "I don't sell p***y. I sell FANTASY"......Now, I'm off to eat some shrooms and wonder how Alice got herself in Wonderland.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol mass.....I love ya, sincerely, but I find it quite best to have the hots for no one. It's much better to be in the "gray" zone. ;) I like watching from the sidelines. However, why be a cheerleader when you can be the football player and enjoy the game first hand??? :)
That's usually how it works right? Casey has the hots for me, I like Marija, Marija likes Shampain, and Shampain likes the D. Pmsl

Marija

3 Year Member
Interesting game this has turned out to be. How I do love a good soap opera. The bittersweet irony of a lovers quarrel....the jealous suitor....the evil mistress......I'm very interested in seeing how this one turns out......:D.
u52OVe_4.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I like where your head is at Casey ;) I've always wanted to have such an experience... Maybe we can invite Mass and Shampain to watch...

I'm certain they would enjoy that....but oh, the mere physical pain they would go through...how torturous it would be....just because they couldn't join....how entertaining. S&M without physical contact. Quite enjoyable it would be. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Interesting point it is hehe, but Shampain never sent me a pic of his junk, unfortunately :(

Perhaps he fears it won't meet up to your standards. If @Shampain is serious, perhaps HE TOO should entertain you. Although, I still don't think you'd have as much fun with him as you would me....;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sucks.. My language of strength is French. Outside of English, of course. :)

Latest posts