• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scorpion forum

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would like to request a specific section for scorpions and roaches, respectively. "Invertebrate pet talk" does not do them justice, and makes them seem like lesser animals. This would also draw new members if we can get those forum sections active. And change invertebrate pet talk to " Other invertebrates". The scorpion and roach hobbies will remain less popular than the tarantula hobby unless we make some changes, hobby wide. Most tarantula enthusiasts need some encouragement to branch out and start appreciating other inverts. Pics and discussions are good for that..And I know you at least lurk here sometimes, Josh..so if you would consider it I and a few others would appreciate it :) If I'm not mistaken, membership here is still growing steadily, it may help. There are many folks here that don't understand how a wide variety of invertebrates can really energize their hobby..just a suggestion for the suggestion box :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey, whoever did that, thanks :) It's not on the main page but it's there :p Now if only I can convert a few more people..and maybe get some Scorp masters in here..I thought the Venom List was coming back but I just don't think the scorp hobby is as popular..wth is wrong with people? Claws, stinger, armor, dirty dancing during mating(nobody puts baby in a corner)..communal adults...(that's a big'un, for me)..Yes, I've been stung three times, almost died twice, and my left hand is paralyzed, but they're beautiful creatures..lmfao,j/k..most of them are harmless, and I'm right handed anyway..ever here of The Stranger? Bonus :D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hay pplz :) ! Can anyone tell me a nice way to pick up a scorpion,not by the tail ? I'm going te get one soon :) the emperor :)
I just herd them onto my hand. Honestly its a good way to get pinched or stung though :) Beware the reverse sting, some of them are quite proficient at it. I call it the spear. And yes, they eat dubia, and lats, superworms, all the spider food. ;)

tarantula love

3 Year Member
I just herd them onto my hand. Honestly its a good way to get pinched or stung though :) Beware the reverse sting, some of them are quite proficient at it. I call it the spear. And yes, they eat dubia, and lats, superworms, all the spider food. ;)
Lol thank!s Yeah that's a risk,but some ppl are crazy enough to try that lol like me and u

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey, whoever did that, thanks :) It's not on the main page but it's there :p Now if only I can convert a few more people..and maybe get some Scorp masters in here..I thought the Venom List was coming back but I just don't think the scorp hobby is as popular..wth is wrong with people? Claws, stinger, armor, dirty dancing during mating(nobody puts baby in a corner)..communal adults...(that's a big'un, for me)..Yes, I've been stung three times, almost died twice, and my left hand is paralyzed, but they're beautiful creatures..lmfao,j/k..most of them are harmless, and I'm right handed anyway..ever here of The Stranger? Bonus :D

Okay, I'll admit it...I can't find the scorpion forum, and like a typical guy, I've been reluctant to ask. hahaha. Where the heck is it? :)

Charlie tarantulas 10

3 Year Member
I would like to request a specific section for scorpions and roaches, respectively. "Invertebrate pet talk" does not do them justice, and makes them seem like lesser animals. This would also draw new members if we can get those forum sections active. And change invertebrate pet talk to " Other invertebrates". The scorpion and roach hobbies will remain less popular than the tarantula hobby unless we make some changes, hobby wide. Most tarantula enthusiasts need some encouragement to branch out and start appreciating other inverts. Pics and discussions are good for that..And I know you at least lurk here sometimes, Josh..so if you would consider it I and a few others would appreciate it :) If I'm not mistaken, membership here is still growing steadily, it may help. There are many folks here that don't understand how a wide variety of invertebrates can really energize their hobby..just a suggestion for the suggestion box :)
Your so right