• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Redhead Roaches

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was just putting this out there. Wanted to get an idea of how many if anyone would be interested in some redhead feeder roaches....I have a colony that is getting pretty large and looking to get rid of some. Let me know what u guys think.

Thanks.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was just putting this out there. Wanted to get an idea of how many if anyone would be interested in some redhead feeder roaches....I have a colony that is getting pretty large and looking to get rid of some. Let me know what u guys think.

Thanks.
What the heck is a red headed roach!?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought he was talking at the red racers ;) i have 2 colonies, 1 of those and 1 of dubia. Funny that everywhere i read says dubia are harder to get to breed, but they're banging away like... roaches. I'm waiting to see if the jail rigged incubator is going to work for the lateralis.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought he was talking at the red racers ;) i have 2 colonies, 1 of those and 1 of dubia. Funny that everywhere i read says dubia are harder to get to breed, but they're banging away like... roaches. I'm waiting to see if the jail rigged incubator is going to work for the lateralis.
Dubias like to get down

Paul Bowen

3 Year Member

Thanks.

If there are some still available let me know. Thanks

Latest posts