• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have had several wonderful transactions with him. The communication with him and health of the animals he offers is awesome. I'd recommend him to anyone, beginner to expert.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I have bought 2 slings from Paul and he is AWESOME, he really is a great asset to the Tarantula hobby, he cares about his T's and is very nice and helpful to his customers!! I will buy from Paul in the near future- I am always looking to expand my pack of T's! ;)
Thanks Paul!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Paul is by far my favorite dealer. Other dealers would make a lot more money if they took a customer service class taught by Paul. I have nothing bad to say about him, and I usually can find the bad in everyone lol

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Agree. I received my T DOA from them. I was shipped a new one immediately. Great service.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
I recently (5/17/15) called Paul to place an order for 15 slings. When the invoice E-mail came, only 12 were listed, (bad phone connection on my end), called Paul and he quickly modified the invoice. Communication was excellent, over the weekend, Paul was very quick on replies. Package arrived 5/19/15 in AM, slings were so well packed & heat pack still very warm, could have gone through a F-5 tornado and all would have survived. Lol!
Seriously, Paul is great, very healthy animals, awesome communication, superb packing and really treats his customers well.
Looking forward to future purchases with Paul. 2 thumbs up. ^_^ AA+++

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Excellent!!!
Paul has done it again.
Perfect packaging and excellent communication as usual.
At 10am EST, my package arrived as scheduled, opened with excitement. All were feisty and healthy during the rehousings, 1" P. lugardi actually gave a threat posture before disappearing under the cork hide. Lol!
Highly recommend Paul for purchasing tarantulas from. Large selection, healthy animals and the best prices on line.
AAA+++

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
excellent experience with Paul. Ordered 4 Ts on Friday, added 2 more on Sunday and he refunded the 2nd shipping price and combined the orders for me. All 7 Ts (1 Pcam freebie) arrive alive and well this morning.

I couldn't be more happy with this purchase experience. He's prompt with email notices and replies very quickly to questions.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I ordered from Paul and was pleased with the whole thing...great packing, great communication, shipped quickly, and the number one thing : The spiders were all very fat and healthy. I will definitely be ordering from him again.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
5 starts for Paul. Just received the pumpkin patch i ordered for my son. Haven't taken him out of the vial yet but the boxing was exemplary as Paul is known for. I'm sure the little guy will be healthy and energetic as all the ones I've ordered from Paul have been.

Email notifications were spot on, he let me know it wouldn't ship on Monday as previously indicated because he was swamped, but it shipped promptly Tuesday and arrived on time today.

Definitely check with Paul if you're ordering T's. You won't be disappointed. www.petcenter.info Great selection also.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
I made my first online purchase with Paul, Pet Center. He kept me informed about the process and what to expect. He gives lots of advice on the process. My tarantula sling arrived as expected and very healthy. I am pleased with my experience and would recommend him in the future.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Another exceptional experience with Paul. I ordered 2 slings to replace one I got elsewhere as Doa. I emailed Paul to have the heat pack and let him know it would be signed for and no hold for pick up. Mentioned I would be receiving it at the office and wouldn't be able to unbox until I got home from work.

Promptly returned my email with suggestions to help the spiders while they waited on my desk.

Packaging was spot on. The box was stuffed with news paper the vials separately wrapped in paper and trapped with blue painters tape. Each vial was well packed inside to cushion the spider.

I'll upload pics on my photo thread tomorrow.

Highly recommend Paul.

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
A good experience: I had some trouble initially with trying to pay for my order but a few messages and a quick phone call fixed that he was very polite he didn't get annoyed despite all my questions, the packaging was good and he made sure I was informed the whole way and the Ts themselves arrived very much alive and healthy overall an A+ for me

user 666

3 Year Member
That is a horribly ugly website.

i know that virtually all tarantula dealers run their online stores on an amateur hobbyist level but the Pet Center USA website is terrible.

Latest posts