• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Monthly Tarantula Photo Contests

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Everyone,

I want to start doing monthly tarantula photo contests. How many of you would participate if we started this month? The winner would be prominently featured on the homepage for everyone to appreciate.
A little competition is good, right? :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
One photo per member per month. Submit your photos via email to remain anonymous. We all vote and the photo with the most votes gets the prestige of winning for that month and being featured on the home page. If we get some vendors interested in donating small prizes, that would be great as well!

jetfire

3 Year Member
I meant for my question to be a bit more specific, like would there be a general theme for contests (like on GeckoTalk, for instance), or just random awesome spider pics?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Probably for now we would just do random awesome spider pics!! :)

jetfire

3 Year Member
Here's Danae enjoying a Mediterranean gecko
2012-09-09_20-51-27_57.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is pirate slightly bigger and bolder than my other a geniclata.

Attachments

• 2012-10-08 17.48.47.jpg
    2012-10-08 17.48.47.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Some awesome photos here! Can anyone put them randomly together on one image and number them? That way we can set up a poll and start the voting? I may be able to get to it tomorrow, but it's Halloween, so no promises! :) ;)

donna

3 Year Member
376736_10151043567808963_1851895011_n.jpg
Bindi our rescued chillian rose who was found in a bin, hence the name, beautiful gentle female

donna

3 Year Member
hello , yes my brothers friend was clearing out some flats & she was in the outdoor bin ,in her tank, she had shed recently & i think her unexperienced keeper thought she was dead. we have had her nearly a year now & are looking forward to her first shed with us.

christine henderson

3 Year Member

Latest posts