• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Kable

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
The latest (sooner than expected) addition to my collection. My boyfriend and I are picking him (and equipment) up tomorrow and paying, and he will be staying with my boyfriend until we can move into the house.
IMG_5379.jpg

This is my first snake, and it is a banana California King.

@Hisserdude look I put it in the right section!
@Enn49 made my choice!

Hisserdude

3 Year Member
The latest (sooner than expected) addition to my collection. My boyfriend and I are picking him (and equipment) up tomorrow and paying, and he will be staying with my boyfriend until we can move into the house.
View attachment 16944
This is my first snake, and it is a banana California King.

@Hisserdude look I put it in the right section!
@Enn49 made my choice!

Lol yes you did, thanks! :D Boy is that one pretty snake, and coincidentally almost the same color scheme as the new roaches I got today! Hope he does well for you! :)

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Thanks. He's black and yellow :)

I named him Kable after the X-Men Cable cause his stripes look kinda pixelated and like cables and my boyfriend and I just wanted to make it more name like..hence the K,

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats on your first snakey, he's lovely and I can see why you chose him :)

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Thanks all!

The LPS owner even gave me the enclosure he's in for free all stuff included (water dish and hide). I'll post a picture up once I'm at a real computer and not my phone

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Ooooh very pretty, love him! :D Thanks for the pictures!
I love him too! And his little tongue is black but thats going to be like impossible to get a picture of haha,

tagging @kormath in this response so they can see the snake species and coloration I chose pictured above as they had said they were on the hunt for their first snake as well. The LPS I got him from, as stated above, gave me his current enclosure, and had a banded and a jungle I think it was called kingsnake as well.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He's a beauty. Getting a tongue shot is pure luck but all you can do is take loads of photos and eventually you'll get one.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I will take loads of photos so lets hope eventually I will get one to show off his adorable tongue.

So many pictures will be coming especially as this is my first snake.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
He is really pretty! And small (comparitive to the 4 feet that is the corn snake) and adorable.

He gets tired of the paparazzi though haha.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
MORE PICTURES!!!! These show his true colors a bit better than the really yellow the flash gives him in the above photos.

These were taken just before he was given some noms. I love the one where he can't decide if he'd rather ball up or maybe try to strike.
20160611_124420.jpg
20160611_124549.jpg
20160611_124553.jpg

Latest posts