• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

March 2014 Photo Contest Winner!

RobnBig

3 Year Member
Hey guys I finally got the T from Jaimies (my fault...I was out of town) Its gorgeous! With the special on their website you get this awesome little enclosure (super display friendly), substraite (coco fiber and moss) a little plant and a piece of cork bark. Thats what I won and its super sweet! I also bought some water bowls made from acrylic. They work nice and just hide away in your enclosure. Check out their website and Support! You wont be disappointed

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Hey guys I finally got the T from Jaimies (my fault...I was out of town) Its gorgeous! With the special on their website you get this awesome little enclosure (super display friendly), substraite (coco fiber and moss) a little plant and a piece of cork bark. Thats what I won and its super sweet! I also bought some water bowls made from acrylic. They work nice and just hide away in your enclosure. Check out their website and Support! You wont be disappointed

I JUST ordered from Ken...Ill have to check out Jaimies next time. No problem with Ken tho. And yay!! Lol.

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
I have ordered over a dozen T's and enclosures from Jamie and I agree she/them are great!!!! Every T I have gotten is in great shape, sizes are accurate and very well packed. Anytime I have ordered enclosures There has plenty (extra) substrate, cork bark and foliage. I definitely would recommend checking out the web site. www.jamiestarantulas.com Love them! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS RobnBig!!!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I have ordered over a dozen T's and enclosures from Jamie and I agree she/them are great!!!! Every T I have gotten is in great shape, sizes are accurate and very well packed. Anytime I have ordered enclosures There has plenty (extra) substrate, cork bark and foliage. I definitely would recommend checking out the web site. www.jamiestarantulas.com Love them! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS RobnBig!!!

Sounds great! I'll be sure to update tomorrow about how my T and spider arrive from Ken. That's really cool when you order an enclosure it comes with enrichment. Sounds like a big plus.

Latest posts