• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ISO a few different T's

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
EDIT: Found what I'm looking for with Casey and hopefully wont need to order anything new for a while. I can't wait! :T:

Hey everybody, I recently got back into the hobby and there are a few different things I am looking for right now but not in any particular hurry.

One or a few Unsexed or female of most avicularia species spiderlings to adults

A juvenile preferably confirmed female desert terrestrial new world species

One or a few old world spiderlings

Let me know if you have a few tarantulas that fit this. :)

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey everybody, I recently got back into the hobby and there are a few different things I am looking for right now but not in any particular hurry.

One or a few Unsexed or female of most avicularia species spiderlings to adults

A juvenile preferably confirmed female desert terrestrial new world species

One or a few old world spiderlings

Let me know if you have a few tarantulas that fit this. :)

I have a pair 4.5" female A. avicularia & a MM. She just molted and I have her housed with my MM (he molted to maturity a week before she did). I also have an unsexed 2.5" A. diversipes if interested.

Desert species.....Hmmmm.....I have a 3" molt confirmed female Brachypelma smithi up for grabs, too.

Old world: I have 2" H. gigas juvies at this size I believe (4 of them to be exact and I'm certain that 2-3 are females and I stand by my word on that). I have a 2.5" H. maculata as well..Unsure of sex but I can definitely sex it for you if interested. I also have (2) 1.25-1.5" C. darlingi slings.

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
I have a pair 4.5" female A. avicularia & a MM. She just molted and I have her housed with my MM (he molted to maturity a week before she did). I also have an unsexed 2.5" A. diversipes if interested.

Desert species.....Hmmmm.....I have a 3" molt confirmed female Brachypelma smithi up for grabs, too.

Old world: I have 2" H. gigas juvies at this size I believe (4 of them to be exact and I'm certain that 2-3 are females and I stand by my word on that). I have a 2.5" H. maculata as well..Unsure of sex but I can definitely sex it for you if interested. I also have (2) 1.25-1.5" C. darlingi slings.

I think I saw your post on taranrulasus! I was going to pm you about that a. Avic! Haha. I'll reach out soon, I've never used google wallet I'll have to check that out.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think I saw your post on taranrulasus! I was going to pm you about that a. Avic! Haha. I'll reach out soon, I've never used google wallet I'll have to check that out.

Awesome! Glad to see you're on multiple forums! :) Google wallet is the best! Love it! There are a few people that I know in this hobby that have actually converted to using it! I will leave that up to you, though. You should at least check it out. No harm in doing that. :)

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
Awesome! Glad to see you're on multiple forums! :) Google wallet is the best! Love it! There are a few people that I know in this hobby that have actually converted to using it! I will leave that up to you, though. You should at least check it out. No harm in doing that. :)

I was really happy to find that forum, it's the one I was part of when I was in the hobby about seven years ago and it was nice to see some familiar names there.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was really happy to find that forum, it's the one I was part of when I was in the hobby about seven years ago and it was nice to see some familiar names there.

Yeah I've been a member there, fauna, here (of course), and AB.