• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ignorant bees

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What an idiot!! :D
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it..
I always find it hilarious when people get attacked by bees, unless it's me:D
Barring the rare fatal encounters, of course..those aren't funny..
When I was a kid, my brother and his friend were trying to pour gas on a frog and light it. Me and a neighbor girl stopped them but we were pissed. They walked away laughing, and walked straight into a nest of those wasps that live in the ground, forgot the name of them...instant karma! I've never seen two kids strip down to their underwear so fast while running and screaming..pmsl

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it..
I always find it hilarious when people get attacked by bees, unless it's me:D
Barring the rare fatal encounters, of course..those aren't funny..
When I was a kid, my brother and his friend were trying to pour gas on a frog and light it. Me and a neighbor girl stopped them but we were pissed. They walked away laughing, and walked straight into a nest of those wasps that live in the ground, forgot the name of them...instant karma! I've never seen two kids strip down to their underwear so fast while running and screaming..pmsl

It certainly made me chuckle, a great start to the day.:D
It's wonderful how folks can get payback like that. You couldn't have set that up.

Latest posts