• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hobbyist in Georgia.

Jason Palumbo Sr.

3 Year Member
Hi everyone,
Been working with tarantulas for about four month. Been around reptiles all my life. My collection is up to 17 including T.stirmi,B.vagans,A. Seemanni,B.smithi. I have
Meet a few people in the south in the hobby, but look forward to meeting more people with the spider addiction. Thanks Jason.

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
Hi everyone,
Been working with tarantulas for about four month. Been around reptiles all my life. My collection is up to 17 including T.stirmi,B.vagans,A. Seemanni,B.smithi. I have
Meet a few people in the south in the hobby, but look forward to meeting more people with the spider addiction. Thanks Jason.
I live in North Florida. Jacksonville if you know where that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManlyMan7

3 Year Member
Welcome Jason.

I live in Saskatchewan Canada (just 3 days drive away), but am originally from North GA. And I know a hobbyist who I visit who lives on the East side of the Atlanta area.

Maybe we can visit some day. In my travels u love connecting with other hobbyists and seeing their collections.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Latest posts