• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi! I'm Holly

Holly

3 Year Member
Welcome to the family, Holly!
I've only been here a couple of weeks, and that's how it feels.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Hi Lee! I wish that I had more time to read threads on the site. There is a lot of good info on here and some really great pics too. Already addicting!

Marija

3 Year Member
Hi Holly and welcome to the forum! I'm sure your sling will arrive in perfect shape! Hope to see some pics soon :)

Holly

3 Year Member
Hi Holly and welcome to the forum! I'm sure your sling will arrive in perfect shape! Hope to see some pics soon :)
Well, it's here! OMG so tiny...safely in it's new enclosure which I thought would be small but it's really not! I'm trying not to disturb it too much now and let it get settled. Very happy with shipping and was contained well. I will try to figure out how to put a pic on here in a few days! This feels a bit scary now that I have it. Couldn't really picture how small it actually would be until I unpackaged it. AAAAhhhhhh

Marija

3 Year Member
Well, it's here! OMG so tiny...safely in it's new enclosure which I thought would be small but it's really not! I'm trying not to disturb it too much now and let it get settled. Very happy with shipping and was contained well. I will try to figure out how to put a pic on here in a few days! This feels a bit scary now that I have it. Couldn't really picture how small it actually would be until I unpackaged it. AAAAhhhhhh
I'm glad it arrived safely :) That reminds me when I got my B hamorii (smithi). It was so tiny, didn't know what to do with it hehe. Still my smallest one, I think it's 0.5'' lol
Give your baby a few days to settle :)

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
I'm glad it arrived safely :) That reminds me when I got my B hamorii (smithi). It was so tiny, didn't know what to do with it hehe. Still my smallest one, I think it's 0.5'' lol
Glad it's here safely. If u want to add a pic, I use Tapatalk. It's an app that allows u to keep all ur forums in one spot. U just use ur logins for each forum. It's pretty user friendly. Or just get on the forum from ur computer, laptop, etc. and just upload it from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holly

3 Year Member
Thanks! So far, so good, it seems to be doing ok down in a tunnel that I put drops of water in. I have some wingless fruit flys that maybe tomorrow I'll put two in the container. :)

Marija

3 Year Member
Thanks! So far, so good, it seems to be doing ok down in a tunnel that I put drops of water in. I have some wingless fruit flys that maybe tomorrow I'll put two in the container. :)
Awesome! I'm glad the little one is doing good :)

Holly

3 Year Member
So happy to be on this forum for advice! Could not see my tiny flame baby for a day...did not panic, thought that I had over misted the enclosure but it is drying out as I speak. I did see her/him tonight though much to my relief. I had put a few wingless fruit flies in the enclosure two days ago. I am totally unsure if there was any consumption of these or not. I am feeling a bit stressed out not knowing if this baby has eaten or not and how often should I attempt to add the wingless fruit flies into the enclosure as it is difficult to see how many end up in there...ahhhhhhh

Latest posts