• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone

justdon

3 Year Member
Hello,
My name is don and I just ordered my first t a golden knee.So if it ships out Tuesday I should have it by Friday.And hopefully by watching videos and reading books and also getting info from others I will be a good t keeper.Iam at the moment excited and nervous and hope everything go's well.I look forward to this being fun and ordering more in the future.So wish me well.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Don. Welcome to the hobby and remember any questions, just ask and you'll get all the help you need.

justdon

3 Year Member
Thanks everyone I got an email today that said my t shipped so I should have it in a day or two.I also wanted a rose hair I only ordered the golden knee because its my first and thought I would get use to it for a week or so then order the rose hair.After all the reading and video watching I have been doing I will go ahead and order the rose hair.I just want to be sure I can take good care of them.

justdon

3 Year Member
Need an opinion quick.As I said I was going to order a rose hair.But came across this one on craigslist today.The guy wants 50 dollars for it which includes the setup.Would that be a good buy?

justdon

3 Year Member
I will get as many pics as possible.Now that I have ordered my golden knee I will find me a rose hair local or order one from Jamie's.

justdon

3 Year Member
20160310_161142.jpg
20160310_160154.jpg
This is my little he or she.Got the package this mourning.Hope I do ok.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You'll do great, and now you have all of us if you feel lost along the way, congratulations and welcome to the addiction ;d

justdon

3 Year Member
My little girl disappeared and I have not seen her since yesterday evening.I want to try and feed her tomorrow.This little girl will make a nervous wreck out of me worrying about her welfare.I would guess she is ok but I want everything to go ok.This is my first T so I better get use to this.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My little girl disappeared and I have not seen her since yesterday evening.I want to try and feed her tomorrow.This little girl will make a nervous wreck out of me worrying about her welfare.I would guess she is ok but I want everything to go ok.This is my first T so I better get use to this.

Don't worry they do that as slings, they can hide away for months but as long as food is taken you know all's well.

justdon

3 Year Member
Iam scared my T would not come out to eat the pinhead I put in the enclosure for her and I had put some sweet potato and romaine lettuce with the water gel for the pinheads in their container and it seems they are dying.What else will go wrong I thought the pinheads would not die like this.

Latest posts