• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For sale (UK)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone, as my spider house project is taking a lot longer than expected, I am rapidly running out of space so am looking to possibly off load a few of my slings/juvie. If they can go to someone with more space than me atm, great. If not, once the spider house is built, they will stay with me so if you want any, please don't delay as they may not be available for long.

Spiderlings
Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus - Indian Rainbow/LSD Tarantula x 1 approx 3 to 4 cm (L3/4) £150 (2 or 3 times the size that oher sites offer at approx £120 to £130)
Brachypelma albopilosum - Curly Hair (native/true) x2 approx 2 cm (L2/3) £8 each or both for £15 (again bigger than the tiny slings currently available elsewhere as all mine have had 1 or 2 moults since owning)
Monocentropus balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - x4 (L2/3) approx 2 to 3 cm £15 each or all 4 for £50
Brachypelma albiceps - Mexican Golden Red Rump x 1 (L2) £10
Cyripagopus so. Hatihati - Hati Hati Purple Earth Tiger x1 (L2) £10
Brachypelma Vagans - Mexican red rump x 2 (L2) £6 each or both for £10
Tapinauchenius violaceus - Purple tree spider - (L4) approx 1.5 inches £15
Chilobrachys sp. kaeng krachan - Vietnam Blue Tarantula (L2) £5
Thrixopelma ockerti - Flame Rump Tree Spider x2 approx 2 to 3 cm £12 each or both for £20
Pterinopelma sazimai - Brazilian Blue Tarantula x 1.(L2) £15
Euathlus sp. Red - 'Red' Chile Flame 1cm £5

Juveniles (unsexed)
Avicularia diversipes - Amazon Sapphire pink toe - approx 2 inches £30
Nhandu chromatus - Brazilian Red and White Tarantula - approx 2 inches £10
Brachypelma auratum - Mexican flame knee - approx 1.5 inches £20
Psalmopoeus irminia - Venezuelan suntiger - approx 2 inches £15

RMSD at buyers expense or you are more than welcome to collect in which case you will also get all the current containers they are in. Heat packs will be used if weather conditions remain cool.

Please PM if interested in any of the above. Discounts available on multiple orders.

Thanks for looking.

Seba

3 Year Member
Hi do you have for sell monocentropus balfouri if yes size and price plis ? ??

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi do you have for sell monocentropus balfouri if yes size and price plis ? ??
Hi, all 4 still available. Approx 2 to 3cm.The prices are listed in my post ☺.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi, yes they are still available. Welcome to the forum btw, I see you are new here. Hope you enjoy it as realky great people on here. Aassume you are in UK?

Latest posts