• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fear Not Tarantulas Review.

Zaiaku

3 Year Member
Just received my order from Fearnottarantulas.com. they had an awesome package deal for a 1in GBB sling with enclosure good for 6 months at least with substrate and fake plants and such. Perfect beginners package. They have a fantastic Live Arrival Garuntee and ship only overnight fed ex. The overnight shipping was worth every penny and the lovely lady who runs the site was actually texting with me to update me about my order. She had been out on family vacation and let me know very quick that she could not ship out just yet. But then only a couple days later let me know she could ship sooner than first thought. She even offered a little 3/4 inch G. Rosea as thanks for being so patient.

On arrival the packaging was absolutely perfect, foam on every side of the box. Inside packed nice and secure with newspaper and the T's were in perfect comfort in their tissue paper transport tubes.

This is my first time ever ordering a T offline and I have to say the experiance has been beyond any expectation I could have ever had about it. I would rate fearnottarantulas.com superaboveandbeyond/10 haha.

Here are some pictures of the unboxing!

20160526_113449.jpg 20160526_114602.jpg 20160526_120911.jpg 20160526_120035.jpg 20160526_121104.jpg

Nick K.

3 Year Member
I just ordered from Tanya at Fear Not Tarantulas. I was a little nervous never picked because i am new to the hobby. I want to say this was the absolute best experience i have ever had with any business ever . I have never been so pleased with the customer service before with any company i have ever dealt with, and im not just talking about tarantulas in talking about in general. I want to give Fear Not Tarantulas 10 stars our of 10 , if you are thinking about getting a tarantula and are hesitant, hesitate no more because Tanya make you feel like it was the best descion of your life. Thanks Tanya and Fear Not Tarantula , i am so enthusiastic about the service i received from you guys.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just ordered from Tanya at Fear Not Tarantulas. I was a little nervous never picked because i am new to the hobby. I want to say this was the absolute best experience i have ever had with any business ever . I have never been so pleased with the customer service before with any company i have ever dealt with, and im not just talking about tarantulas in talking about in general. I want to give Fear Not Tarantulas 10 stars our of 10 , if you are thinking about getting a tarantula and are hesitant, hesitate no more because Tanya make you feel like it was the best descion of your life. Thanks Tanya and Fear Not Tarantula , i am so enthusiastic about the service i received from you guys.
Welcome to the hobby. Its very addicting lol.
What did you pick up from Tayna?

I love Tanya! She is amazing! I just got 2 new slings from her and her service is amazing! Always send the healthiest babies and will always respond to any emails you send her. Do not fear buying from fear not! By far, the best dealer I have bought from and have been a returning customer because of it! Also, she breeds most of her T’s herself, and each one is packed with care. Love her business and can’t wait to use it again. ;)

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got an OBT sling from Tanya awhile back. She wanted to send me a freebie. I politely declined as my wife has about reached her limit with my tarantulaholism. So, instead, she picked out a few that had recently molted....looked at the molts under the microscope and sent me a confirmed female as a consolation prize!!

Except for @Casey K., Fearnot is the best breeder/seller on the East coast!!

Got an OBT sling from Tanya awhile back. She wanted to send me a freebie. I politely declined as my wife has about reached her limit with my tarantulaholism. So, instead, she picked out a few that had recently molted....looked at the molts under the microscope and sent me a confirmed female as a consolation prize!!

I understand the spousal restrictions...so unfortunate and difficult to deal with, we feel your pain here. Lmao.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Thank you!! :) That is very kind of you to say! I appreciate that very much!

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Just received my order from Fearnottarantulas.com. they had an awesome package deal for a 1in GBB sling with enclosure good for 6 months at least with substrate and fake plants and such. Perfect beginners package. They have a fantastic Live Arrival Garuntee and ship only overnight fed ex. The overnight shipping was worth every penny and the lovely lady who runs the site was actually texting with me to update me about my order. She had been out on family vacation and let me know very quick that she could not ship out just yet. But then only a couple days later let me know she could ship sooner than first thought. She even offered a little 3/4 inch G. Rosea as thanks for being so patient.

On arrival the packaging was absolutely perfect, foam on every side of the box. Inside packed nice and secure with newspaper and the T's were in perfect comfort in their tissue paper transport tubes.

This is my first time ever ordering a T offline and I have to say the experiance has been beyond any expectation I could have ever had about it. I would rate fearnottarantulas.com superaboveandbeyond/10 haha.

Here are some pictures of the unboxing!

View attachment 16763 View attachment 16764 View attachment 16765 View attachment 16766 View attachment 16767
I ordered the same package. They are great. I couldn't be happier with them!!

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
So I ordered three slings from Fear Not Tarantulas and was excited bc I got to pick out a ‘freebie’.... I chose a T. albo. Drove to a FedEx distribution center (an hour away from me), came home, opened box and was missing the freebie. The other three were packed nicely (a bit dry) but were healthy. I contacted FNT and they said I should’ve received the T.albo and asked how many slings I had received. I sent an email back with a photo of the three vials still taped together... have heard nothing back. A bit bummed by lack of communication. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon or else I won’t order from them again.

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
So I ordered three slings from Fear Not Tarantulas and was excited bc I got to pick out a ‘freebie’.... I chose a T. albo. Drove to a FedEx distribution center (an hour away from me), came home, opened box and was missing the freebie. The other three were packed nicely (a bit dry) but were healthy. I contacted FNT and they said I should’ve received the T.albo and asked how many slings I had received. I sent an email back with a photo of the three vials still taped together... have heard nothing back. A bit bummed by lack of communication. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon or else I won’t order from them again.
DiD you follow up with them again? I hope yopu got yuor T!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In FNT defense, it doesn't make sense to spend close to $40-$50 in shipping and packaging for a $5-$10 sling. I think it is nice that they reached out an apologized. It is not like any of us ever thought (seriously) that this would be the last order for Ts we would ever placed ;)
Come by us, Enzo and I would be delighted to give you a T. albopilosus to bring home.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In FNT defense, it doesn't make sense to spend close to $40-$50 in shipping and packaging for a $5-$10 sling. I think it is nice that they reached out an apologized. It is not like any of us ever thought (seriously) that this would be the last order for Ts we would ever placed ;)
Come by us, Enzo and I would be delighted to give you a T. albopilosus to bring home.
Same, I'll give you 2

Latest posts