• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch - the legless ones

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I thought it about time Mali, my Python Regius had his own thread. He's a darling :)

DSCF4581.JPG

DSCF4582.JPG

DSCF4584.JPG

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks. He's around 4' and getting chunky now, he's coming up to 2 years old, he was a late 2014 baby.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Did he shed recently or is he always so pretty?

I think he's coming up to shed, he's showing all the sign although I think I missed the blue eyes. He makes his water all scummy just before the blue stage and that happened 4 days ago.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sp gorgeous. I'm thinking of acquirng a snake/will be when I am able to (aka if my boyfriend is successful in buying this house he's in process of),

Do, they're just as fascinating as Ts and at least you can handle them.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
If he gets this house I am. I even now know what species I want and everything. I cant have one at my moms cause she's deathly afraid of snake dinner haha,

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If he gets this house I am. I even now know what species I want and everything. I cant have one at my moms cause she's deathly afraid of snake dinner haha,

What are you going to get?

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Ideally and Eastern Chain Kingsnake, but I like Kingsnakes in general, specifically the Mexican or California re me 2nd and 3rd favorites after Eastern Chain.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Our first snake was a Cali king, she was adorable so a great choice, so is the Mexican.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Mali didn't shed last month but he's definitely about ready to shed soon. He had outgrown his favourite hide, an ExoTerra extra large, though. Every so often he'd lift it as he turned and we'd just hear a thud so yesterday I gave him a new one. This one is a big piece of cork bark that has bags of room under it to fit his expanding waistline. I was surprised how quickly he accepted it.

This was him checking it out
DSCF5187.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts