• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubideli

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Placed a second order for more 1/4" nyphs from dubideli holiday once again delayed shipping(cant seem to catch a break with that,lol)But order came in with only a few dead. Over all I'm happy with my order. Great packaging,and great prices. I recommend dubideli.com if you need dubias and live in the States and will be dealing with them again.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
View attachment 21865 View attachment 21865 Placed a second order for more 1/4" nyphs from dubideli holiday once again delayed shipping(cant seem to catch a break with that,lol)But order came in with only a few dead. Over all I'm happy with my order. Great packaging,and great prices. I recommend dubideli.com if you need dubias and live in the States and will be dealing with them again.
On a extra note just noticed on my packing slip i was given double what I ordered. Not a bad deal

Latest posts