• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can someone give me an educated guess on what gender my P. Regalis is

Jordan Campobasso

3 Year Member
BLcJSIqA2Xi
i'm new to this so i had to use the link to my instagram photo . you can right click the image and select open in new tab to see it.

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
BLcJSIqA2Xi
right click the image and select open in new tab to see the photo :)
opening photos this way is like clicking the link in the spam emails and filling out the form with your bank account info to see your prize.

You can upload photos directly to the forums with the "Upload File" button (beside the post reply button below this box), or use a photo site like Photobucket and copy the IMG link they provide.

Jordan Campobasso

3 Year Member
opening photos this way is like clicking the link in the spam emails and filling out the form with your bank account info to see your prize.

You can upload photos directly to the forums with the "Upload File" button (beside the post reply button below this box), or use a photo site like Photobucket and copy the IMG link they provide.
did u even check out the image?

Telson

3 Year Member
I did, I'm a reckless rebel type. Lol. Unfortunately the pic isn't clear enough. Not for me and my lowly vent sexing skills.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
did u even check out the image?
Nope, My home laptop is broken (keyboards are indestructible after all) and i'm not going to take the chance of clicking an unknown link online with my work laptop. Not saying you'd plant anything in the link, just not a risk i can take.

Shoot me an IM and i'd be happy to help you upload files here so everyone can view them.

Latest posts