• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US arachnoiden.com / member Steve123

Thistles

3 Year Member
Guys, if you haven't been buying your tarantulas from Steve, you've been doing it wrong.

I've done business with Steve before, but that was before I knew about this forum! Now that I've just completed another transaction with him, I'm going to start his review thread here.

It had better grow quickly as you all give him your business, okay?

Down to details! Steve is both a breeder and an importer, so he has access to some exclusive stock. He's got more than one "US first" under his belt, but he's still the best-kept secret in arachnoculture. His animals are all healthy and vigorous, packed to perfection, and shipped under ideal conditions for live arrival. On top of all of this, his prices are absolutely unbeatable.

Steve is such an asset to the hobby, a wonderful person to talk tarantulas with, and just an all-around nice guy. Check out his site, arachnoiden.com, and be amazed by the choices and pricing, then place an order to be awed by the packing and quality of service.

Thank you, Steve! I'll be back as soon as I can.

Mattkc

3 Year Member
For anyone considering doing business with Steve, put your mind at ease! He is one of the top professionals in this business and does an incredible job due to his communication skills, packing and the advice he freely provides from his years of experience. There are only a handful of people in this hobby that I'd have complete trust in and Steve is one of them:)!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just purchased a breeding pair of C bertae, couldnt be happier. Both are fat and healthy, and I have to say the packaging was the best I've seen( and I've ordered from many, many different dealers). Communication was excellent, and Steve's taste in spiders seems to be in line with my own, he has a very interesting, and wide selection :D I couldn't recommend him more. Thanks Steve, we'll be doing business again very soon. :)
I just wish I could have gotten to that F platus before she sold:mad:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just ordered 10x N incei gold (1 1/4" for a communal) , and a breeding pair of D pentalore at 2 1/2" because they're gorgeous and I couldn't resist. I expect no issues, Steve's obviously a pro. Communication, prompt and safe shipping, excellent packaging, and an excellent selection. I honestly don't want to share, but it's the right thing to do :) I saw one person refer to Arachnoiden as the best kept secret in the hobby. I agree..but it's not fair to Steve to keep that secret. I should tag all the regular US members here but I'm too lazy. Prices are great folks, you won't do any better. He's the first dealer that didn't mildly irritate me with prices..Check it out for yourselves..

ta122

Guys, if you haven't been buying your tarantulas from Steve, you've been doing it wrong.

I've done business with Steve before, but that was before I knew about this forum! Now that I've just completed another transaction with him, I'm going to start his review thread here.

It had better grow quickly as you all give him your business, okay?

Down to details! Steve is both a breeder and an importer, so he has access to some exclusive stock. He's got more than one "US first" under his belt, but he's still the best-kept secret in arachnoculture. His animals are all healthy and vigorous, packed to perfection, and shipped under ideal conditions for live arrival. On top of all of this, his prices are absolutely unbeatable.

Steve is such an asset to the hobby, a wonderful person to talk tarantulas with, and just an all-around nice guy. Check out his site, arachnoiden.com, and be amazed by the choices and pricing, then place an order to be awed by the packing and quality of service.

Thank you, Steve! I'll be back as soon as I can.
I concur on all points. He was a pleasure to do buisiness with and even agreed to help track down a penultimate male for me that will need to be imported. I'm still applying for my permits to import, and I can't find this male for sale anywhere. I placed a large order, and the shipping was free, which is a nice bonus in itself, but he also included a couple freebies which are desirable in the hobby and delighted me, in particular. His selection is awesome. I recommend 100%.

ta122

I concur on all points. He was a pleasure to do buisiness with and even agreed to help track down a penultimate male for me that will need to be imported. I'm still applying for my permits to import, and I can't find this male for sale anywhere. I placed a large order, and the shipping was free, which is a nice bonus in itself, but he also included a couple freebies which are desirable in the hobby and delighted me, in particular. His selection is awesome. I recommend 100%.
business*

Latest posts