• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A few rehoused today.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I finally got substrate dried and all terrariums washed so today was rehouse day.

First up was my Caribena versicolor, Jazz. It quite happily wandered out of its old container and posed for a couple of photos
DSCF0388.JPG

And more pics in the catch cup
DSCF0391.JPG

Next up was Frio, the Caribena laeta. She really gave me troubles, her web was so strong and she had so many tunnels to hide in. I even found a moult in there which explains why she was hidden away last week. She's still sitting in the catch cup in her new home.
DSCF0394.JPG

Rift, my Ceratogyrus meridionalis, gave no trouble at all
DSCF0397.JPG

Dewey, the Orphnaecus sp negros, vanished. I was starting to panic although I'd seen it last night but a few minutes raking around in the substrate found it and from then it gave me no trouble at all.
DSCF0398.JPG

Lastly and by far the easiest was Ember, my Grammostola rosea.
DSCF0400.JPG

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
They do. Omg I love them all. I'm so upset cuz I can only get two of those where I live :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyFang618

3 Year Member
@Enn49 are u on any of the Facebook forums? I actually just found a lot of breeders here that have rarer species that I didn't know about cuz a friend of mine on a Facebook T forum PM me a bunch of sites and told me what to look for. He's super cool and has lots of knowledge. His name is Ian Heslop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad the rehousings went well, I wish I had that kind of cooperation from my tarantulas (two in particular). I've never heard of one of the species pictured. Amazing specimens.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Glad the rehousings went well, I wish I had that kind of cooperation from my tarantulas (two in particular). I've never heard of one of the species pictured. Amazing specimens.

Thank you.

Latest posts