• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $7 LAG SHIPPING WITH NO MINIMAL ORDER!!

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Could I get a photo and size of the Psalmopoeus irminia and H. minax please? Same for the Chilobrachys dyscolus only if you have a full black color one, thanks.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sure! I just woke up, lol. Sleep in on weekends cuz I work during the week but yeah I can. The irminia are both over an inch and so are the dyscolus. Probably closer to 1.25-1.5".....give me a few. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The dyscolus black as slings look similar to the coloration of obt slings but I may have 1-2 out of 5 that are actually black in color now....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Could I get a photo and size of the Psalmopoeus irminia and H. minax please? Same for the Chilobrachys dyscolus only if you have a full black color one, thanks.

I need your email address, please.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So what is left

Brachypelma vagans- $10 ea.
Bumba cabocla- $40
Chilobrachys dyscolus (different color forms)- $30 ea.
Haplopelma minax- $20
Nhandu carapoensis- $45 ea.
Psalmopeus irminia- $20 ea.
Orphnaceus cebu- $30

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Google wallet. Download the app. Link your debit card. Pay. Super easy. Once you download and you're ready to pay, lmk. :)

Latest posts